So are you wondering how I'm feeling?? Well, let me tell you... I feel AH-MAZING! Holy cow! I can't believe that taking some little (well, not so little in my case)gland out of my body and popping a little purple pill every day instead has made such a difference! I have E.N.E.R.G.Y during the day, in fact since I've been home I've already taken everything out of the girls suitcases (and put it all away), done laundry, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen floors (oh, and not with a mop, on my knees with a sponge!!) I'm tellin' ya.. night and day difference! I have no idea what my levels are right now but obviously they are good, but it makes me excited to think that maybe they could still stand a chance at gettting even better. YA-HOO!
Here's a pic of me 2 days post surgery in all my "frankenstein" looking glory, the glasses are on because my pupils were SO VERY dilated from the nausea patch.

Thank you to everyone for you kind words and sweet get well cards/goodies!

No comments:
Post a Comment