Saturday, July 10, 2010

Oh, Charlie..

So the picture from my previous post is of our dog, Charlie. He really is the sweetest dog. He loves the girls, they are the best of friends and he is really just a big baby himself, even hubs has a soft spot for him.. until today..

I'm afraid Charlie will be spending his days outside while I am in Texas since he broke through his crate and decided to poop all over the house today! Might I add, it was the runs and that we have white carpet?!?!? Some of you might remember that this happened shortly after we moved last summer when he was eating little toys/stuffed animals.. this time I think it's because we switched his food due to allergies. We were told his new food was "rich" and to cut back the amount...

I feel so bad for our neighbor who is coming over to take him on walks while hubs is at work (see, hubs is working all day b/c his other manager is off), he's just a teenager, poor guy! I don't know if he'll ever want to "dog sit" for us again! But just so you know how awesome are neighbors are, his dad came over and helped clean the mess and brought his steam cleaner.. I mean, how many of you would clean your neighbors poop filled, smelly house and not even think twice about it?

1 comment:

  1. yike! thats nice of the neighbors clean it up for u guys. How Charlie broke the crate??

    ReplyDelete