
And Kristen Stewart... not a big fan of her (GASP)! Every interview I've seen of her she seems a little on the cocky side.. and while we're at it, Robert Pattinson rubs me the wrong way too. I guess if I were a Twilight junkie I would be on Taylor Lautners team since he seems to be the only normal one, but then I kinda get the heebie jeebies when I read how all these 30-something mothers are drooling over him with his shirt off, that's kinda creepy to say the least..
On a side note, I heard on the news this morning that a lady claims a vampire caused her to crash her car.. seriously!?!? I guess some people are a little too into this whole Twilight phenomenon!

Totally w/ u Clarissa...Haven't read one book or seen any movies! Don't know what the big hpye is! Hope you are recovering well!
ReplyDeleteJohnna