I always find myself looking for blogs about "favorite things".. I love to read them and get ideas & tips. So today I thought I'd jot down my three favorite household cleaning items.
1.Magic Eraser.. LOVE this! Hubby discovered this a few years back when our oldest decided to draw on the kitchen wall.. best discovery ever! It really is magic and now they have one specifically for the bathroom. Yay!
2.Vinegar.. it has taken me awhile to jump onto the "vinegar bandwagon" that most people are already on, but I must admit, everyone is right! Vinegar is great! Cheap and really cleans anything without the harsh cleaning smell. (it also helps keep fresh cut flowers blooming longer)
3.My vacuum cleaner.. actually all of them! My main one is a Kenmore Canister. It is awesome! We have a lab who sheds a lot, seriously.. a lot.. and it works wonders. I love the extra attachment for the stairs... I get all giddy just thinking about it! Yes, I think it's safe to say I have a vacuum fetish. I LOVE to clean floors, my favorite chore of all time. Really, I'd rather vacuum my floors than anything else...
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment