Friday, May 7, 2010

Being A Mother...

.."is to decide to forever have your heart go walking around outside your body."


Being a mom is something I never knew I wanted until "Big Girl" came along.. now I can't imagine not experiencing the joys of motherhood. I know it's cliche to say, but it is the hardest yet most rewarding job there is. There is a special bond between all mothers, that look of understanding you give each other while you're trying to stop a tantrum from happening in the middle of the parking lot, the helping hand you offer when they are trying to open a door while maneuvering a stroller, a toddler and a million bags.. that unspoken understanding that only another mom can give you.

I feel extremely blessed to be a part of this special "club" and am even more thankful to the other mothers who have helped guide me to be the best mom I can be.. my mom, my grandma, my amazing friends, my mother-in-law.. I am so lucky!

Happy Mother's Day!



1 comment: